On this Wednesday deep dive, Marty and I continue our conversation and end up in some surprising places. We talk family, personal growth and what is behind spirituality.
This is a conversation you don’t want to miss!
- Neglecting yourself will keep you from reaching your full potential
- Find outlets that enable you to get things productively
- NOTE: You are NEVER there! There’s always room to grow
- Marty looked like a bunch of smashed assholes in high school
- Extreme moments require extreme actions
- Be brutally honest with yourself… then take action to do something about things you don’t like.
Marty Skovlund, Jr. is the senior editor of Coffee or Die Magazine. As a journalist, Marty has covered the Standing Rock protest in North Dakota, embedded with American special operation forces in Afghanistan, and has broke stories about the first females to make it through infantry training and Ranger selection. He has also published two books, appeared as a co-host on History Channel’s JFK Declassified, and has produced multiple award-winning independent films.